Rotaract Australia is a global organisation that empowers students and young professionals to create a positive change in their local communities and around the world.
Rotaract has six goals:
- Develop professional and leadership skills
- Emphasise respect for the rights of others, based on recognition of the worth of each individual
- Recognise the dignity and value of all useful occupations as opportunities to serve
- Recognise, practice and promote ethical standards as leadership qualities and vocational responsibilities
- Develop knowledge and understanding of the needs, problems and opportunities in the community and worldwide
- Provide opportunities for personal and group activities to serve the community and promote international understanding and goodwill to all people